How do you manage all your social media marketing tasks?
It is tedious to create content for social media. And that’s just one aspect of this form of online marketing. It is easy to get overwhelmed in no time.
If you want to build a profitable and engaged audience on social media, it is essential to be organized and consistent.
Most business owners find it hard to post online consistently, especially when their target audience is most likely to be active on social media.
This is understandable because they have a business to run and can’t spend all their time on social media.
That’s where social media management tools come in. Not only will these tools make your life easier, and some are even free to use.
You get to stay on top of your marketing strategy. Since, you will be able to schedule posts in advance, manage your social profiles in one place, track key metrics of your marketing, and the benefits go on.
To make it easy for you to choose, I have created this list of top 3 free social media management tools for all businesses marketing strategy in 2019. My favorite is Later, so keep reading to see why!
Later is dear to my heart. I found this excellent tool while looking for a tool that will enable me to schedule posts to social media and customize each post for each social media platform.
- I love using Later. You can add up to 4 social media profiles
- The web and mobile interface is easy to use, and I can easily plan my content for my social media profiles. I have tried other tools, but I still end up returning to Later
- With the free version, you can schedule up a lot of posts per month (50 twitter posts, 30 Facebook posts, 30 Instagram posts & stories)
- I can see and manage how I want my Instagram feed to look
- I am also able to save captions and hashtags that I can insert to new posts
- On the mobile version, I can’t easily schedule posts to my profiles all at once – it’s not exactly as intuitive as the web version
- It is also hard to reschedule a post on the app after receiving the notification to publish
Note: Here is a tutorial of me using Later for social media management. Enjoy!
Buffer has been around for long. It was the first tool that I used for social media management in 2015 while I was a beauty blogger.
- It is easy to use, and you can connect up to 3 social media accounts on the free version
- You can schedule as many posts as possible per month
- In the queue tab, Buffer shows the best posting times based on our followers’ activity
- You can’t save a list of hashtags
- You need to schedule posts more than once in a month (2 times or more to stay within the limit of 10 scheduled posts at once)
- The app experiences posting issues on Instagram and you will have to keep reconnecting your profile
Hootsuite is a popular scheduling tool for multiple social media platforms though it is the #1 tool for twitter marketing. I love twitter, but it can get quite intense without a tool like Hootsuite – imagine having to log in and manually post a tweet every hour.
- You can add three social media profiles on the free version
- Ability to schedule 30 posts at once
- Basic analytics to track social conversations, followers growth, and other aspects of your marketing strategy
- Like I said earlier, this tool is more geared for twitter
- It is hard to tell if your traffic is due to bot or from human
- The tool does not have cross-platform profiling
There are so many options out there. To try advanced features, you can sign up for the free trials of the paid version. This way, you will be able to choose the best scheduling app for your social media marketing.